Big Day

Well the big day is finally here! There is an absolutley gorgeous NSX in front of my house. I may have been a little harsh when I said the exterior IS 15 yrs old. This thing is beautiful. Pics tomorrow in the daylight.

Congratulations, and welcome aboard.:smile:

Well the big day is finally here! There is an absolutley gorgeous NSX in front of my house. I may have been a little harsh when I said the exterior IS 15 yrs old. This thing is beautiful. Pics tomorrow in the daylight.

So did you find out who parked an NSX in front of your house? :confused: Have it towed! :cool:

Nice purchase! Well welcome to the "Albertans who've just purchased NSX's" club!!!

John McMillian
Me (Jetpilot)
Yourself (Lucky Guys 93)
Maximum Yield

I unfortunately don't get mine until the end of the month so I know how you feel about waiting. Enjoy the car and keep us notified regarding the mods you are thinking of doing.

Jetpilot

Congratulations! From a recent purchaser. Will this be a daily driver or will she sit in the garage? Either way Im sure she will be babied.

Congratulations! From a recent purchaser. Will this be a daily driver or will she sit in the garage? Either way Im sure she will be babied.

Well, in our climate she'll really only be out from May 'til September. With the occasional drive on the really nice days the rest of the year. During the summer we'll probably go for a rip almost every day.

Nice purchase! Well welcome to the "Albertans who've just purchased NSX's" club!!!

John McMillian
Me (Jetpilot)
Yourself (Lucky Guys 93)
Maximum Yield

I unfortunately don't get mine until the end of the month so I know how you feel about waiting. Enjoy the car and keep us notified regarding the mods you are thinking of doing.

Jetpilot

Thanks! I really hope that there is a event out here on the West side of the country soon. It would be very cool to see all these cars together. Any time you folks want to go for a tour let me know and we'll do our best to make it.

Theres probably only a couple here where I live that I know of so GTG's will be rare. Thats ok though, every time I get in the car I'm grinning from ear to ear.:biggrin: My paypal account is getting a workout, everytime I'm on this site I see something want.:rolleyes:

Back