beware of Pierre desrosier JH4NA1151MT003012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

i've been looking at a NSX in Boca Raton, FL. This guy actually found me after i posted a WTB thread. Anyways, sent me info of a 91 Red/Black VIN: JH4NA1151MT003012 (he also has a 05 red/tan with popup headlights), 52k miles mostly stock, looked great. Gave me a good price, but offered the option of having a aftermarket exhaust installed, oil leak fixed, and tune up done for an extra $1,000. I wanted to do that as i would be driving it back to NC 10hrs and didn't want to have to worry about any kind of oil leak. However, he didn't know where the leak was from. He told me for the second option i would have to give a $4,700 deposit! I was very suprised. He wanted it through paypal, which i didn't feel comfortable with, but offered to use escrow.com (used them to buy my 335i in TX), but he refused. I called paypal and they informed me they do not cover ANY car purchase or deposit. So i told him i wouldn't do it.

I then looked up his email and found these threads..
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-46915.html
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-53198.html

Few customers were pretty upset at the way he sold/didn't refund parts. Guy's name is Pierre Desrosier.

Anyone know him or the car? I'm now trying to just purchase the car the way it sits, but he has to swap the wheels so he said he would get back to me next week.

Thanks in advance!

DO NOT do business with him. He has been banned here under multiple identities and keeps trying to sneak back on the forum.

Hello all,

i've been looking at a NSX in Boca Raton, FL. This guy actually found me after i posted a WTB thread. Anyways, sent me info of a 91 Red/Black VIN: JH4NA1151MT003012 (he also has a 05 red/tan with popup headlights), 52k miles mostly stock, looked great. Gave me a good price, but offered the option of having a aftermarket exhaust installed, oil leak fixed, and tune up done for an extra $1,000. I wanted to do that as i would be driving it back to NC 10hrs and didn't want to have to worry about any kind of oil leak. However, he didn't know where the leak was from. He told me for the second option i would have to give a $4,700 deposit! I was very suprised. He wanted it through paypal, which i didn't feel comfortable with, but offered to use escrow.com (used them to buy my 335i in TX), but he refused. I called paypal and they informed me they do not cover ANY car purchase or deposit. So i told him i wouldn't do it.

I then looked up his email and found these threads..
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-46915.html
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-53198.html

Few customers were pretty upset at the way he sold/didn't refund parts. Guy's name is Pierre Desrosier.

Anyone know him or the car? I'm now trying to just purchase the car the way it sits, but he has to swap the wheels so he said he would get back to me next week.

Thanks in advance!

So, since you asked...if a seller wants a deposit and you have not yet seen the car...that would be a red flag for me. Well, that and someone contacting you after you post a WTB ad when they don't have the product listed on Prime (i.e. do they have posting priveledge?)

- - - Updated - - -

DO NOT do business with him. He has been banned here under multiple identities and keeps trying to sneak back on the forum.

What ^ he said.

RUN its been for sale for years and we have pics of it while it had mixed matched parts and was painted by a monkey

who knows who put the car together if they even knew what they were doing or not.

RUN RSO34 never lies

To keep the history noted for Google searches, that 2005 pos has vin JH4NA21675S000234. He has tried to sell it here under one of his many identities that were discovered when he was hiding he fact he is Pierre desrosier. That 05 has a florida salvage title

I've seen this car around Boca where I live. It is a POS!!! Save your money and don't waste your time. Keep looking for a car with a good history.

Wow i did not know any of this. I searched his name and a few different things but never found a beware thread or anything. So you guys wouldn't buy the car because of the seller or because the car is not as described? What's wrong with the car that makes it a terrible buy?

I really had my hopes up as i was looking at another 91 Red in Lakeland, FL for 34k with 50k miles, but it's never had TB/WP done. Then i found this one and he offered it to me for 29k :/

Well I have done a few transactions with him when I first purchased my Nsx.. Nice guy.. He has two Nsx .. A 91 and an 02+.. I know the 02+ had front end damage so he put pre 02 headlights and bumper on.. Probably not what I would have done, but his car..
I've seen the 91 in person when I went to go pick up parts at his house 2 different times.. Paint was in ok shape.. He had the top painted red and you can tell.. Everything is stock on that car except springs and I think an 02+ exhaust.. Never drove or ridden in it..
He was ready to sell because he was going to start another business and needed the cash..

I have to say though that he did sell me some decent parts at a good price, but I was lucky enough to be able to see the parts in person.. Unlike these other threads on here.. So to me, I wouldn't buy anything from him especially the car unless you have some one do a thorough PPI on it.

He has been banned under at least 7 different identities on this forum after ripping off members (as well as selling parts whose sources were questionable). He has tried to do business out of Massachusetts and Florida and appeared to be parting out cars and not providing the vin numbers as required on Prime.

Do what you want with whomever you want but it's your money and your risk - all we can do is warn you...............

Thanks for the info and the warnings, are there any Acura dealerships nearby Boca Raton that would do a thorough inspection?

Thanks for the info and the warnings, are there any Acura dealerships nearby Boca Raton that would do a thorough inspection?

I wouldn't let Delray Acura put air in my tires. There's Dwight at foreign autotech in Ft. Lauderdale who services most NSX's in this area. His number s 954-583-2424. If the seller won't let you get a PPI done there I wouldn't buy the car. This seller has a shady history and that is why we are telling you to stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back