• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

BEWARE OF new2thegame

I bought a front bumper beam from new2thegame and paid via paypal. I never received it. He said it was returned but would NOT supply a tracking number. Now that the 45 day refund period has past with paypal he will not answer emails. Don't make the same mistake I made.

Too bad. I bought a bunch of misc stuff from him (total was around $600-$700 if memory serves). I didn't get any tracking numbers and shipping was slow since I bought over Christmas / New Years holiday, but everything did show up and was in good order (A/C hard lines were straight, no missing/broken parts etc). Might want to give him some more time if you haven't already. I don't think he's on his email every day

Hmm... I actually inquired about one of the for sale posts and never got a reply... I'm glad I read this though... There's a lot of pieces that I was interested in... I wonder if something happened because he's not even replying to his part inquires. :confused:

He does log in regularly. And he must be reading his pm's since he was advised he had to add a vin to the parts for sale listings and he did so in the last few days.

He just replied to my PM inquiry yesterday, about the door moldings, after two weeks of me PMing him... with the following:

"Hello,
I know how this is going to sound but I'll give it a shot. My baby pit bull ate my camera and I can not send anymore pics of anything for now. I am sorry for any inconvience. I can take a pic from my iphone and text it to you, I guess. Let me know. Thanks"

That was his answer to the following question:
Originally Posted by KrayziE RussiaN
Very interested... please email me a detailed pic of the passenger (right) side molding. Once I see the condition, I will reply with an offer. Thanks! **********@gmail.com

So I'm really nervous about the purchase now and even though I could use the molding... I think I'm going to pass on it...

Back