(Better) River Run Photos

Thanks to The Don, Pooh Bear, Chuck and Fernande for another great River Run. And a special thanks to them for adding a photo op for me by including a tour of the sculpture garden. More photos to be added later but let's start with the group for now.......

339451518_mfE3q-X2.jpg

Beautiful Pics. Wonderful time. Thanks for another great day!:biggrin:

Don - Could you please email directions for the route! Thanks!

I made my own run in the area on my '93 Kawasaki ZR1100. Maroon cycle and I wear a yellow helmet and black armored jacket. I was heading up Rt 212 away from the river when I past a NSX, then another and another. I was the nut on the cycle giving everyone "thumbs up".

All your cars looked very good ( actually great ) and the sounds of the different exhaust systems was cool too. The yellow NSX with the wing sounded really good.

I've never seen so many NSX's at once. Thank you for a very nice view.

To the guy with the black hair in the red NSX, thank you ( seriously )for holding your position when you started out from the stop sign turning left on Rt 212. Before you other guys "bust his stones", the car opposite him started out from the stop sign at the same time he wanted to turn left. He stopped half into my lane after I crested the hill at about 45 mph. He kept his position and I passed safely after slowing to about 20 mph.

Once again thank you for the "eye candy"

Jeff

Last edited:
Looks like a nice time, lots of familiar faces:wink:Wish I could have been there but saturday's are nearly impossible. The only question I have is, where/whose Veilside is that? One of my favorite cars ever, insane. The owner post on here? Any more pics?

Back