best way to sell a car????

hey guys,
This is a post more out of desperation than anything else... from your experiances what's the best way to sell a car. Best meaning quickest and for a fair price. I bought a NSX about 6 months ago and still have my other car which i ment to sell after getting the NSX heh. The car I'm trying to sell is a '00 Celica GTS with a bunch of performance/exterior mods. It's not easy selling a modified car. I've all but given up on trying to recoop any of the money I've invested into mods. So what's the best way to sell it, online most likely. Ebay, autotrader (been listed there for a while now), etc. Dealer trade in value is rather poor so that's a final option. Thanks

In the past I had a semi-modded mr2. Before I sold it, I took the majority of the modded parts off and sold them separately. In the end, I think this method helped me get more money for my car rather than leaving all the modded parts on. In any case, good luck with your sell.

Go to a Celica forum and post on their classifieds.
Post a lot of pictures.
Also, lower the price to make it more attractive. Think of your target buyers: teenage boys wanting to get their hands on a cheap, fast car.

Good luck.

I agree... try and sell the mods if you can and get some more money that way. I think a lot of people would rather buy a stock car vs. mod'd.

Don't forget about cars.com also..

Back