• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best Stereo/Radar install shop -- VA/DC/MD/NC area

I'm doing a somewhat custom install of my Valentine One radar, and I need someone who can take off some of the inside panels, route wires from the back of the car to the front, etc very cleanly without messing anything up.

I'm looking for the BEST. A place that works on Ferrari, Porsche, etc all the time, and has done several NSXs.

Anyone know of the best car stereo/Alarm/Radar install shops in the general area? I'm in Richmond, but I have no issues driving up to DC/MD/NC to get it done.

Thanks,
Jon

Try Mike at Myer-Emco, they do everyone NSX here for stereos and use to do radar installs. I got my NSX worked on there also charleysung, NSXWOLF, QWKSLVR, DONWON and a guy with 5 NSXes (not on Prime)

Myer-Emco
3511 Carlin Springs Rd
Falls Church, VA 22041

Good deal. Thanks guys
icon14.gif

I called Myer-Emco to schedule a Navi install, but they don't do installs on products not purchased at their store :frown: -Tom

Try Mike at Myer-Emco, they do everyone NSX here for stereos and use to do radar installs. I got my NSX worked on there also charleysung, NSXWOLF, QWKSLVR, DONWON and a guy with 5 NSXes (not on Prime)

Myer-Emco
3511 Carlin Springs Rd
Falls Church, VA 22041

How's Mark? I spoke with him today and he seemed very knowledgeable when it came to the NSX.

Back