• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best sounding production car

What is it? I am talking about a factory car. Not something with this and that exhaust system on it.

I would say

1) LFA
2) CGT
3) Any Zonda

Anything better?

+1 LFA
- 1 on all Zondas, only the N/A ones, the huayra sounds like any other turbo cars

here is some that comes to mind:
F355 :biggrin:
DBS and v12 vantage (although the v8 sounds pretty awesome already)
RS4 b7 (not crazy loud but awesome enough)
e60 m5 (sounds actually quite good)

Since i can't afford any of them i'll go with what i seen, heard or rode in, is that ok?:biggrin:

infiniti g35
Audi rs4
shelby cobra gt 500(mustang, the newest one)

How is a mustang or an MGB or any Infiniti better than an LFA or a Carrera GT? LOL... You guys have wax in your ears?

You don't have to have driven one but anyone can hear an LFA and a mustang and tell you the LFA has a much sweeter melody

F355 is not that great stock. Only with an exhaust.

How is a mustang or an MGB or any Infiniti better than an LFA or a Carrera GT? LOL... You guys have wax in your ears?

You don't have to have driven one but anyone can hear an LFA and a mustang and tell you the LFA has a much sweeter melody
I've heard a lot of cars from exotics to classics, LFA isn't high up the list but then again this is as personal/taste related as it gets.

Ugh why do you ask people's opinion then berate them for expressing it?

Ugh why do you ask people's opinion then berate them for expressing it?

Why do you constantly feel the need to go on any thread of mine and say the same thing?

I wasn't berating anyone. What I say is usually in humor. If someone "berated" me in the same way I would find it funny. I am amongst friends who don't take everything as seriously as you seem to. I'm busting Ko's chops and giving richard a hard time for choosing a 4-banger as the best sounding car ever.

You need to lighten man. I don't think I need to explain this.

Last edited:
  • BMW M1 '78
  • Stingray 454/427 (with sidepipes)
  • NSX (with a proper exhaust)
  • Datsun Skyline GT-R ('67-71)

oooh I haven't heard a big block in a long time. yes, 427 with sidepipes was sweeeet!!!!!

You can't say NSX "with proper exhaust". The thread is STOCK exhaust.

Honestly, a Toyota Camry sounds better to me than a LFA. Silly whiney little machines - bleh!

Honestly, a Toyota Camry sounds better to me than a LFA. Silly whiney little machines - bleh!

So do you not like how an F1 car sounds either? Because it is very close to that sound.

the old 5.0 stangs did sound good if you like that bass v8 sound,cgt if you like F1 sound...I also loved last years F1 AMG pace car sound.this year it sounds more muted.Another amazing sound was the F50 which was F1 like with a little deeper tones,but there are'nt too many people who have had the oportunity to hear an F50 on throttle as i have.

Last edited:
5.0 liter mustang
F-355
any year MGB

Are you talking about this?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XiyOjaDm3K4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1) Zonda-F

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FybUAlm0tjM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2) LFA

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/u2UHaSRGBaY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3) F-355 + Tubi
4) CGT

Why do you constantly feel the need to go on any thread of mine and say the same thing?

I wasn't berating anyone. What I say is usually in humor. If someone "berated" me in the same way I would find it funny. I am amongst friends who don't take everything as seriously as you seem to. I'm busting Ko's chops and giving richard a hard time for choosing a 4-banger as the best sounding car ever.

You need to lighten man. I don't think I need to explain this.

I guess you're going to have to be a bit more enlightening when your trying to be funny, because for me and at least a few others on this board who have pmed me about it you just come off sounding like a pompous ass.

Last edited:
Back