Best Rims for Red 91 NSX

Dear Prime,

Please post photos of what you think is THE best looking rims out there for a 91 red NSX. thanks. If you can not post the photos. Please email them to

[email protected]

thank you in advance.

Re: The best looking rims for 91 red NSX

Dear Prime,

Please post photos of what you think is THE best looking rims out there for a 91 red NSX. thanks. If you can not post the photos. Please email them to

[email protected]

thank you in advance.

Not my car, but this looks great - BBS LM's

3245602430_b13648bd23_b.jpg

I must have been brain damaged at some point. My set of OEM's (which are in storage) are starting to grow on me.:eek::confused::redface::frown:

Wow, Vandale- those look great, really great. I don't think I've ever seen those on an NSX and the yellow Honda center caps top them off nicely.
Well done and I'm glad I don't have to clean them!

Thanks, I really appreciate your comments as alot of the die hard NSX owners are against large wheels. These were not my original choice but due to the others not fitting, I had really no choice but to go with these. Am now glad I did.

Wheel specs are:
Front 19x8.5 ET35
Rear 19x10 ET35

Tyres
Front 215 35 19
Rear 275 30 19

19's are a bit big for the NSX, especially for the front. I had to get the front guards rolled and 5mm removed from the inside of the wheel. I get minimal rub due to shortening the bottom compliance pivot nut and bolt :) Vehicle has been lowered 40mm. Rides well on our crap roads here in NZ.

Regards

Back