best place to get service done

hi guys got a 97 nsx and wondering where in houston tx is the best place to get service from. could be dealerships or independent. just looking to get my clutch and timing belt/water pump done. due to a rear main seal leaking. thanks

What side of town do you live on?

Currently, our main tech has been too busy to do any work and he estimates spring of 2009 to have some time.

There is another mechanic located on the North side of town. His name is Charlie. PM Scott for his info.

Now, if you just want to go to the dealer and get this done, then take it to Sterling McCall and ask for Jack Chambers. Set an appointment with him and they will get Carl to do the work.
Be prepared to spend some money for these items at the dealership.

brother live at beltway 8 and bellaire. near galleria mall. i called 5 dealerships and each on after sterling mccall was 1000 more. well dont need it done right away but convinence for me as i live 3 hours away and brother is taking it to houston this week. thanks

There is also a shop on 1960 and Jones, that specializes in Honda/Acura's. Ironically, Nick(Fastrunner) and I spotted a beautiful red NSX pulling into the shop. We stopped to talk and it was the owner of the shop. His shop was the cleanest shop I have ever seen...and it wasn't newly opened or anything like that.

Nick, chime in, what was the shops name/number?

Back