Best place in LA for a PPI?

Hi, which dealership do you guys recommend for a PPI in Los Angeles? Also, anyone willing to check a car out for me in LA? PM me. thanks,

Planet Acura did a good job for me last week. Matt Pierceman is on this board if you want to contact him.

Which car is this? Its possible I looked at it last week.

Dood, the "LA Area" is 150-200 miles around, it can take many hours to get from one side of the city to the other.

You need to list the address or something similar.

Drew

BTW: I'm always stunned where I talk to tourists that that really like "Los Angeles" and spend a lot of time "there". Upon further questioning they almost NEVER step foot in the city proper.

They mean Los Angeles to be: Santa Monica, Manhattan beach, Universal and other surrounding cities like Pasadena. Other than a small section in Downtown, West LA and Venice...LA is not a place for outsiders.

+1 for autowave inc. if you are in LA, i have heard that ron98 at speed oracle would be good as well

+1 for autowave inc. if you are in LA, i have heard that ron98 at speed oracle would be good as well

Another thumbs-up for Autowave in Huntington Beach. These guys really know the car and they're extremely personable. I had a great experience for my recent PPI with Autowave, Inc.

Back