Best place for pre-purchase inspection in Philadelphia area (or just North of)

Hey guys,
I will probably be flying out to Phili on thurs to buy another one - this one for the track. But before I head home on a 1k+ mile journey it's going to need a service and I want an inspection done. I would prefer to have it done right then and there when I arrive (thursday 9/1) in Phili. Any sugestions?
I appreciate this board so much! hopefully I'll be able to add something to it someday :rolleyes:

I just called Davis to see if they could get me in tomorrow and they can't :frown: - any other ideas?? I NEED this thing inspected and would really like someone who knows what theyre doing-

I am flying into the Phili ariport at 11am and will head north to I-80 for the trip home - well.. that was my original plan. Larry Bostanza here on Prime has offered to do the inspection for me on friday (up in NY). I have confidence that he would do a very good job but I'd also like to get on the road sooner. So for now I am going to take him up on that and try to get the seller to comply :redface:
I have an appointment at metro acura for an inspection tomorrow - but will cancel it because I don't know what their experience level is w/ NSX's - modded ones at that.
Thanks much,
Michael
its a '92 w/ 84k miles and some comptech mods and various other stuff like koni's

Well you have the right person looking at the car!Hope it checks out ok,if there is a problem Larry can also provide a realistic estimate,so you can haggle.

MLmotorsport said:
I just called Davis to see if they could get me in tomorrow and they can't :frown: - any other ideas?? I NEED this thing inspected and would really like someone who knows what theyre doing-

bro, DAVIS ACURA sucks in my opinion. They never return calls and never have time for anyone. Maybe in like the late 90's they were the spot. Id beg Larry B. :biggrin:

Made the extra 5 hr trip to see Larry B - it was very worth it! Thanks Larry!
...Now I just need to find me a Larry B closer to home :smile:

Bernie and Davis Acura are still tops in the Philly/NJ area and I think many on the board would agree. But then I don't expect to call on Thurs and have Bernie be free to work on my car the next day. Only fair to the other NSX/Acura owners who have called and scheduled appointments.

But that being said -- Larry B is definitely worth the trip!

Back