Best memory in your NSX.

While several awesome days at the track have been some of the highlights of my NSX ownership, one experience sticks out in memory.

Back when I had my red 1995 targa, we were having an extremely dry winter. It was about mid October. The temperature was probably in the 40s, but the weather was extremely clear, and the scent of pine was strong in the air.

With the top off, a sweater, some music, and the heater set, I cruised the back roads in Eastern Seattle. One with the car, life was perfect that afternoon.

Regards,
-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

http://www.NSXClassifieds.com - free NSX classifieds site!

When I was taking my first test drive and hit 7000rpm and climbing ,exhaust screaming my wife said "oh my god!" As we pulled back into the dealer's lot, test drive finished, she said "you have got to get this car!" 7/3/99

My memory is not about "my" NSX, but in "a" NSX. Sorry if this is long. Just wanted to share...

My best memory was when I sat in a bright yellow NSX for the very first time. My friend was buying an Integra GSR and it was getting close to closing time. I remember seeing the sign on the window, "Please do not touch. Test drives are not given on this car." I had dreamed about the NSX ever since it first came out and I've always looked at the NSXs in the dealerships from a distance. Always thought I would never own one or even be "worthy" enough to sit in one. You could imagine the shock on my face when the salesman handed me the key and allowed me to unlock the car and sit in it while the paperwork was being finished on my friend's integra.

Sitting in that seat was like nostalgia. The side bolsters and the lumber support hugging me in all the right places and thinking, "Fits like a glove. This car is made for me." After 15 very-long-minutes of sitting in the car, I finally get out with the biggest grin on my face. Never in my wildest dreams could I have thought I'd get so much joy from sitting inside a stationary car. I remember telling the salesguy that someday I was going to own one as I handed back the keys with the biggest smile on my face.

Years later... My cheeks hurt so much when I got home after picking up my Monaco Blue NSX. It was all smiles and laughs all the way home. Actually, it was all my friend's houses first, then home.
smile.gif

Back