best avatar- best prime avatar.

You can't start a thread like this and not mention smoore's :D:

I like Donwons ever changing avatar. I do like Smoore's avatar but I am a little partial to food. So I vote Donwon. :D

Zuerst said:
I like that one avatar with a Honda F1 race car photoshopped on the highway with an overpass in the background. Forgot whose it was though.
White94 I think, but he has since changed it I believe.

I'm flattered i get a mention. Thanks Ken, does this avatar get you guessing? ;)

I'd have to nominate <B>FuryNSX</B> for some of the most creative avatars... lol... he's the 4th stooge. Also <B>OJAS</B> who has some serious photoshopping skills. <B>NSXTASY</B> who has only ever had two avatars in all the time i've known him. ;) And <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B>'s original CGI NSX which he hasn't had for a long while... but it was always very distinct. That's probably one of my all time favourites.

The avatar i hate most is easily <B>donwon</B>... i put on 20Kg's thanks to your avatar! :D

oh yeah, and Smoore, Ms.christine, loNfast, etc.. for making every thread a "work-unfriendly thread". :D :p

PHOEN$X said:
White94 I think, but he has since changed it I believe.

Yep, that was mine. I like to change 'em up a little, but kinda miss that one. I might change it when I get back home - I get bored on planes!

FWIW, I like Poohbear's and Donwon's has been the cause of many a late night snack.

FuryNSX said:
ak's current Prime avatar gives me chuckles everytime I see it.

hehe, I found this on a Mustang forum and found it to be funny as heck. Glad you guys enjoy it :)

NeoNSX said:
I'd have to nominate <B>FuryNSX</B> for some of the most creative avatars... lol... he's the 4th stooge.
Thanks, but at the same time, I gotta admit that this one is pretty f'd up.

Attachments

10.9 KB · Views: 1,081
Originally posted by NeoNSX

NSXTASY who has only ever had two avatars in all the time i've known him

Neo,

You must have missed out on NSXTASY's Dog avatar that he displayed in July of '03. ;)

<B>FuryNSX</B> : no way.... that one's the best! The avatar was a cornerstone in the LEGEND OF THE TEDDY-BEAR RIMS and the FurryNSX. :D BTW, remember you did forgive me for shopping those rims on your car. ;) <I>*Neo holds up hands in innocence*</I>

nsxn8 said:
You must have missed out on NSXTASY's Dog avatar that he displayed in July of '03. ;)

That's right! I'd forgotten that. You wouldn't happen to also know the dates during July '03 that he used it. :p

Back