• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Best Aero Kit?

I'm looking for a good all-around functional aero kit for my '92 for the track. I want it all: the fitment has to be really good; I would prefer a polyurethane splitter in case of damage to avoid cut tires; it has to look good...but most of all it has to produce a major increase in downforce at both ends.

What do you guys recommend? Do I need everything, including side skirts and rear valence? Or, can I get the bulk of what I need with an R-type hood, undertray, splitter and rear wing? To save costs, it doesn't have to be 100% CF for weight, but it DOES need to fit well and look good. Who's products seem to be the best?

Thanks in advance!

Look us up downforce.biz
I'm not sure if you have heard of us. If your interested in good fitting proven parts I think we can help you I can get you a good deal if you plan on buying all at once. Let me know thanks you can reach me at [email protected]
:wink:

Back