Bensalem nsx

Ron I'm new at this. Don't know pm stuff . I drove the car in Bensalem twice . It was the first one I looked at and was impressed, but after a search for a couple of months went back and really looked hard at it. The car is a rougher ride than stock. Don't know what kind of lowering kit. It was too low to get up my driveway, that had some influence on my decision.Chrome is definintly peeling around the lugs and some pitting. To me this is not perfect, but they said I really picked the car apart. But they were not willing to go lower than 40,000 plus the other guy I got my 96 at gave me 1,000 more for my trade. The exhaust is comtech and sounded great ,loud but not annoying.Some repaired stone chips in front. I would buy it for $38000 but I see you on ebay all the time and you would know better than I.

I drove this car too

A rougher ride, a louder exhaust, CompTech intake. I wanted a box stock so I passed. FWIW I found a real nice one at Hunting Ridge Motors in Port Chester, NY. They sell on EBay and via AutoTrader. I would recommend them.

Back