• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bendpak Parking Lift

I've had my PL-7 2-post offset lift for a couple of years now. I ran across the VP of sale's email address and just shot him a short message to say how much I've enjoyed owning the lift. As a side comment, I noted that the safety lock solenoids are noisy during the lowering of the lift. He replied and said they had a newer control circuit and a cool new control pendant and would I be interested in having it.

Long story short, to my surprise Bendpak sent me a completely new power unit console (this includes a new 2-hp pump/motor, transformer, relay, etc.) and a 4-button pendant. All at NO CHARGE!!! How can you beat that for product support???

For a parking lift that is used for private use in a residence, I can't say enough good stuff about Bendpak. ANYTIME is a dealer for them. If you are thinking about a lift - put Bendpak on your list.

Shaun
95 NSX-T

I too have worked with Jeff(VP of Sales) at Bendpak. I had some issues with a lift I purchased. The support and response was just incredible, and even though I had some issues, they are all resolved and They come highly recommended on my book.

A special thanks for Dale Morris too. She worked with me on delivery, scheduling, etc. Everything was handled as if I was Jeff's brother:).

Big Kudo's.

Regards,
LarryB

Back