Beltronics 995 radar detector

LMR

Legendary Member
See the link for info about it.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158488

I have 2 extras that I will offer here for locals first before posting on the above link. I found these in Hawaii and had them shipped to me by a friend. The cost is $100.00 each. Pick up only. I live in Fountain Valley.

PM me if interested.

That was quick. Both sold.:smile:

I've got a three year old one with 2 cords, a direct wiring harness and at least 1 windshield mount and maybe 2 mounts (if I can find the second one).

$100 shipped. $105 if paypal'd.

I should point out that although it is 3 years old, I only used it for about 6 months before I sold my NSX.

:frown:

PM if interested.

Shoot guys.. i just realized we missed Les' bday on March 3rd.

SoCal planning committee huddle ASAP!

(85th bdays should be special!)

I must admit I look pretty good for 85:biggrin:

Dang les I posted on the thread on the off top forum that was dedicated to this top that I was looking for this radar

:(

Dang les I posted on the thread on the off top forum that was dedicated to this top that I was looking for this radar

:(

Sorry Zaid, I should have checked that thread again before posting here.:redface:

I knew no matter how I did this some poeple would not be happy they didn't get one of these.

You get nada! Black cars get priority :D muhahahahaha! Ok les pm me the secret stash you have left over ;)

Lots of replies for a thread that should have been done after the 4th reply.:wink:

But this is why I love Prime.:biggrin:

BTW All black sport/exotic cars should come with a built in radar detector. It's a known fact that they are faster than any other color.

We'll just blame the white one in rhe group if we get pulled over......yes officer he's the leader ;) he wants to take the ticket for us.

Back