Before and After

Here is my before and after shots.

it is an old picture from the previous owner. planning on more when the weather is better and it needs a good detail.

it has all comptech supercharger, exhaust w/ test pipes, headers, suspension, short gear ratio, clutch, brembo grand turismo setup, and volk le37 wheels.

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 762
  • 222.jpg
    222.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 818
Wow, a white Integra converted into a blue NSX?

J/K...lol

Looking sharp.

Both look good :cool:
I like the JDM look of the Integras so much more than U.S. model. Love that Midnight Pearl Color with the aggressive looking wheels...sweet rides.

If that pic was taken in mpls then I saw that car in person. It's very nice, and the previous owner was nice enough to let me get my first close up look at an nsx. I think he said it was one of six in that color combo for that year. Very cool, just lettting you know I drooled over your car once. :biggrin:

I keep telling my friend that he needs to do the JDM conversion to his ITR...definitely the way to go!

akira3d said:
I keep telling my friend that he needs to do the JDM conversion to his ITR...definitely the way to go!

so much hotter! Id like a clean white ITR or CTR in the garage next to the NSX :wink:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
so much hotter! Id like a clean white ITR or CTR in the garage next to the NSX :wink:

Don't you guys get a bunch of ITR's at your dealership anyway??

Meeyatch1 said:

Considering they only made the car a couple of years you don't see them come up for sale much anymore.
It really depends also on what you consider a 'bunch'....
If you mean a couple a year then yeah.

Meeyatch1 said:

Ive got an 00 in Yellow with 36k on it currently in stock :biggrin: Sitting next to the 04 Yellow NSX happily on our showroom floor.

92NSX said:
Considering they only made the car a couple of years you don't see them come up for sale much anymore.
It really depends also on what you consider a 'bunch'....
If you mean a couple a year then yeah.

I average 2 a month. 2 months ago we retailed 4 and wholesaled 1 :wink:

92NSX said:
How much $$?

$24,999. I know it sounds crazy but they always sell. Like Supra Twin Turbo money. My average selling price for Type R under 50k miles is roughly $22.5k We sell them certified and people pay for the piece of mind.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
$24,999. I know it sounds crazy but they always sell. Like Supra Twin Turbo money. My average selling price for Type R under 50k miles is roughly $22.5k We sell them certified and people pay for the piece of mind.

No, that doesn't sound crazy.

I Was Only Able To Get 17,250 For My Itr W/ 108 Km Or 65k Miles. To Many People Not Wanting To Give Me Anything More. Nada Was Like $18,900

Joseph,

I heard from Rob and your brother that you picked up that NSX. You'll have to bring it back up to the cities when its warm so we can go cruising. I'm thinking about supercharging mine but need to go for a ride in yours first.

Steve.

Back