Beautiful Car/Wrong color

I was just driving back from NYC to my office (not in my NSX, it doesn't go to the city) and saw a smoke colored Gallardo going in the opposite direction. The car looked beautiful for the brief viewing that I had, the color had no "snap" to it. Yellow, red, black, white, blue, anything but this grey would have looked much better (IMHO). Also, on the way into the city, I saw an early year NSX with Mass. plates and a Curry Acura frame going down the West Side Hwy. Was it a fellow forum member. I tried to get your attention, but I think you were trying to get into wherever it was you were headed, and not paying attention to those in the lane next to you. The Gallardo has the performance that the next generation NSX needs, and hopefully will have!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ive seen that color in Chicago on a sunny day and it was drop dead gorgeous....almost looked pewter. Maybe we are talking about two different colors...wait, you are talking Gallardo, I'm talking Murcielago....my mistake...

Some of those uncommon colors look great in different weather conditions.

For example, Imola Orange is eye-catching and outright gorgeous on a sunny day. In overcast weather, it looks like a dull brown. :(

Or green ... actually, i'm still trying to work out what weather it looks good in. ;) ...j/k ... j/k.... :p

Fortunately RED NSX'S always look great; rain, hail or shine... even in tornado's.

>>Fortunately RED NSX'S always look great; rain, hail or shine... even in tornado's.

All NSX's are red .... the rest are mistakes. Don't drive a mistake!

black is the best but its a pain to keep it clean and flossy..

Brian2by2 said:
Black with deep dish chrome all waxed and shined up cruisin down the local strip with dull white lights flickering off the clearcoat, every person you drive-by being able to see their own clear reflection in the paint with their mouth going :eek:...nothing sexier, no matter what color :cool:

Ya I'm with ya on this one Brian

Brian2by2 said:
Black with deep dish chrome all waxed and shined up cruisin down the local strip with dull white lights flickering off the clearcoat, every person you drive-by being able to see their own clear reflection in the paint with their mouth going :eek:...nothing sexier, no matter what color :cool:

This describes a Mercedes I had a few years ago.

Originally posted by Brian2by2
Black with deep dish chrome all waxed and shined up cruisin down the local strip with dull white lights flickering off the clearcoat, every person you drive-by being able to see their own clear reflection in the paint with their mouth going ...nothing sexier, no matter what color

Originally posted by Eric5273
This describes a Mercedes I had a few years ago.

Also sounds like a hooker off Crenshaw and Hawthorne. . .:eek:

Soichiro said:
[BAll NSX's are red .... the rest are mistakes. Don't drive a mistake! [/B]

I thought that was the rule for a Ferraris.

oh well, can't argue too much(see pic to left)

Back