• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Beautiful Brooklands Green Pearl/Tan NSX-T '95, Asking $40k

rox

Beautiful Brooklands Green Pearl/Tan NSX-T '95, Asking $38k

One of only 10 made. All original, including NSX phone. Only 45k miles. Absolutely gorgeous. I originally posted this car for sale more than two months ago for $45k, have reduced the price, and now am asking $38k.

The car is a 5 speed. Its in excellent shape - has never been wrecked. This is my second NSX, and because of the uniqueness of the car, I have tried to keep it all original with no after-market modifications or additions. The exception: a Clifford Intelligard alarm system. Yokohama tires (the rear tires are due for replacement). The car includes the original NSX phone, and comes with custom made seat covers embroidered with the NSX logo, a limited edition NSX book, and car cover. You won't find a more beautiful example of a green NSX-T anywhere.

The car is located in Florida, and I will be happy to send you pics via email. If interested, please feel free to email me directly for more information.

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 840
Last edited:
Back