Beaumont NSX sighting

I was at the Johnny Carinos in Beaumont for lunch Sunday afternoon.
Were you at the Houston gathering the previous weekend in the Sprint parking lot? My car was not with me at the time; it was at Custom Car Stereo. Maybe next time...
BTW what in the world were you doing in Beaumont???

I was at the Johnny Carinos in Beaumont for lunch Sunday afternoon.
Were you at the Houston gathering the previous weekend in the Sprint parking lot? My car was not with me at the time; it was at Custom Car Stereo. Maybe next time...
BTW what in the world were you doing in Beaumont???

Actually I was here in Houston...my wife was in Beaumont at Johnny Carinos when she saw your car. She came home and told me all about it....along with a couple of pics in her cellphone. And I was not out the prior weekend. One day I'll have a chance to meet up with you while visiting my in-laws in Port Neches.

Hey David. You are right, I have been out of pocket a bit as of late. NSXPO was fantastic and afterward the World Pinball Championship in Pittsburgh rounded out the 11 day excursion to the Rust Belt. I took over 720 pictures from the trip so if you want to see them let me know.
This past weekend Tony and I took a spin to Galveston and Kemah (my first time there and 14 years since last visiting Galveston). I think he posted pictures. The weekend before there was a car gathering in Houston and I finally got to meet some other Texas NSXers as Tony and I were the only representatives from the Lone Star State.
Since I work in Port Arthur, I go to the World Gym in Nederland and on rare occasion the one in Beaumont. I am sure we will eventually cross paths again.
Aren't you getting married soon?

GMAN (I don't know your name) next time you are in the "Golden Triangle" let me know. The office is on Twin City HWY and 73. So if you are here during the week, maybe we can grab some lunch.

Back