Bear Mtn 9/5

Chris,
I am interested...my friend is having a bbq in Rockland sat afternoon. Maybe i can go there straight after bear mt. :biggrin:

Sat AM works for me. It has to be early as there will be a ton of traffic in the later AM. Unfortunately I would have to skip lunch but will do a drive.

Tytus

im thinking sat am, my friend just finished his s2000 and would like to have some fun with it before the summer ends.......

dont think my car is feeling good this weekend, i might pass sorry guys, but i might still head up with a couple of friends with s2000's

What is the issue with the car, nothing serious I hope? Does that mean you are still heading out there? It doesn't have be be NSX specific, any car will do. I was thinking about going and inviting a Supra. Time place?

No one is stepping up so I will. Let's meet at mighty Joe Young's restaurant in Greenburgh on Route 100B and West Hartsdale Ave. Some have met there before. Lets go early, say 8:00 AM to beat the traffic and cops.

This meeting spot is off the Sprain Brook Parkway, Greenburgh Route 100B Dobbs Ferry Rd exit. From either Sprain Parkway direction when you take the exit make a left and at the third light make a right on W. Hartsdale Ave and you are at the restaurant parking lot.

Tytus

No one is stepping up so I will. Let's meet at mighty Joe Young's restaurant in Greenburgh on Route 100B and West Hartsdale Ave. Some have met there before. Lets go early, say 8:00 AM to beat the traffic and cops.

This meeting spot is off the Sprain Brook Parkway, Greenburgh Route 100B Dobbs Ferry Rd exit. From either Sprain Parkway direction when you take the exit make a left and at the third light make a right on W. Hartsdale Ave and you are at the restaurant parking lot.

Tytus
See you guys there at 8. That's a good spot. Tytus- "You worry about cops in your neck of the woods?" You gotta buy them those grande lattes once in a while! haha

I worry about them in BM.

Please, everyone who will meet please chime in so we know if we need to wait for anyone. Otherwise by 8:15 we are gone. We will head to the BM bridge and may stop at the 202/6/9 circle before the bridge at the gas station there.

See you all tomorrow.

Tytus

Ok, count me in. I told my friend with a green supra to meet up as well. He is local but I am about 65 miles from the meet point. So much for sleeping in. :eek:

We had a nice run this morning. Some really fine turns and scenery. Thanks to those who came out. We had a nice Supra running with us and we even ran into a small vintage Porsche group at the top of the mountain. Here's a few pics:
DSC01377.jpg

DSC01375.jpg

DSC01372.jpg

DSC01371.jpg

DSC01370.jpg

DSC01368.jpg

DSC01366.jpg

DSC01365.jpg

DSC01364.jpg

DSC01363.jpg

DSC01362.jpg

Rich, thanks for the pics. We had a great drive and it wasn't that crowded for the most part. Traffic was pretty light even by the end of the drive about noon.

We were told that a group of s2000 just left the mountain top before we got there; was that you Chris? We need to do this again soon.

Everyone should post up there availability each week and we can get better turn outs.

Tytus

You guys missed out on a seriously fun run! Tytus knows all the best roads and how to best take advantage of them. I can see now why going early is key as traffic does not help. Following a mini-van does not work.

Tytus, thanks for taking the lead, you are quite a guide. :cool:

Thanks Aaron. I owe everything I know to Bailey, NSXPilot. See you at the next outing.

Tytus

Thanks Aaron. I owe everything I know to Bailey, NSXPilot. See you at the next outing.

Tytus

Its a group effot and we all contribute something here hoping to see more participation and events here in the near future because our season here is so short we need to make the most of the few months that we have. See you all at the next big one.

Back