Bear Mt Scenic drive this Sunday.

Anyone up for a drive to Bear Mt this coming Sunday morning? There seems to be quiet a few people interested in a drive and it is Labor Day weekend.

People who are planning on attending so far:
AcuraNsxPilot
S14_Tat
KingkongNSX
Rich001

We will probably meet up in the Bronx/Westchester area around 9-930AM and get to Bear Mt by 10:30AM.

Last edited:
Would normally love to join you, but I've got tennis at 10am!

I'll miss it too. I'm dropping of few engine parts for powder coating, but if I get it back by saturday I'll stop by.

Dave

I may be up for it. We have a lot of peeps over on Saturday night so it may depend on the state of my hangover. I can always meet you guys for lunch at Unami in Croton if you want to go there again after the drive through BM. Let me know either way as I may be able to catch up along the way if you do a similar route as last time.

The weather should be gorgeous!:biggrin:

Tytus

hope you guys can make it, i would like to meet more of you guys.

You guys interested in venturing a little further north to Lime Rock, Conn.
for the vintage races. Sat, Mon races. Sun concours on the track. Been
there a few times and the hardware on display is impressive.

Paul

Well, I should be able to make it on Sunday for the drive. Let's meet again at Mighty Joe Youngs parking lot at West Hartsdale Ave and Dobbs Ferry Road. Greenburgh exit off the Sprain Parkway. We can retrace our steps from a month ago.:biggrin:

I can't do Monday or Saturday at Lime Rock, sounds like fun though, wish I could!

Please confirm and I'll see you guys there at 9:00 AM. The earlier the better, remember all the traffic last time.

Tytus

If your coming from flushing meet right over the whitestone bridge on the hutch .... it will be the first gas station you see about a mile after the bridge

If you are going to meet across the Whitestone Bridge at the gas station be there by 8:30 PM so you can make it to Greenburgh by 9:00 AM.

See y'all then...

Tytus

I'm up and awake and ready to roll! I'll see everyone at Mighty Joe Youngs parking lot at 9:00 AM...

Tytus

Awe man, just read this posting now. Its almost 10am and Im doing nada. Maybe next time I'll get to meet some TriState NSXers.

-W

Good run today with no tickets ..... we really need to get out earlier if you dont want to get stuck behind the slow cars on the road. Very happy to see a few of the new nsx owners in the area come out and enjoy there rides. The supra was pretty hot and the Rx7 was a clean car also hope they enjoyed the run with us. Lets try and get together again before winter hits

Last edited:
hey guys,
yea it was a nice run, and also it was nice to meet all you guys, had a good amount of fun, and also seen a side of the car i havent seen....would love to do this again....when i have brakes.....lol
Chris

yeah, awesome runs, the next time we run hopefully my friend will have his rx7's suspension stiffened so his wheels don't rub. definitely a pretty big turn out today.

It was a really nice run on Sunday and lunch was great! One thing we need to improve is to cut down the cell phone calls during the drive. Everyone should get a club radio!

Here are some pics:
>

>

>

>

My Twin:
>

>

>

>

>

Last edited:
We definitely should do this trip going into the fall. I'll try not to miss the exit again...ugh!

FYI to all...Titus introduced us to this resturant the run before and we hit it again. The place is Unami in Croton. Great place...thanks to Titus!

We definitely should do this trip going into the fall. I'll try not to miss the exit again...ugh!

FYI to all...Titus introduced us to this resturant the run before and we hit it again. The place is Unami in Croton. Great place...thanks to Titus!
Why am I not surprised that you got lost...................AGAIN:biggrin:

Ha Ha...soooo funny. Same as last time...Rich trying to stay with the leader (YOU last time and Bailey this time) but with obstacles in his way (a van to my left and a lincoln going 10mph below the speed limit) and the leader flying into the horizon, obviously I'd get lost! I'm sticking to 3rd position from now on.

Ha Ha...soooo funny. Same as last time...Rich trying to stay with the leader (YOU last time and Bailey this time) but with obstacles in his way (a van to my left and a lincoln going 10mph below the speed limit) and the leader flying into the horizon, obviously I'd get lost! I'm sticking to 3rd position from now on.

C'mon Rich, we all know that you'd get lost with your car connected via a tow rope!!!

hey,
nice pics simon....=)
and hey rich aint that bad, he still lead me home after we broke off from simon and bailey.....lol :eek:

Haha your keeping the legend of Lostboi alive. Even when i'm gone xD

Back