Be glad you don't have a MUSCLE car (Interesting Study!)

A recent study has proven that men with big, bad cars are indeed compensating for "other" things.
biggrin.gif

The study only applied to muscle car owners though.

I don't know how reliable this study is but it made it into the CNN website!

Click here.

I knew there was a reason why I did not like muscle cars.
biggrin.gif

I wonder if the size decrease with the increase of horsepower. The poor guy with 600 plus horsepower may have two BBs and a Tic-Tac.

[This message has been edited by steveny (edited 21 January 2003).]

That's is a fake, Look at the web address and the address of the images, they don't match every other link on the page. Also the Image appear far below the quality of CNN (especially the graph)

NSXPERT

I heard Porsche drivers are not very 'fortunate' when it comes to OEM equipment...thats why I boought a NSX instead
biggrin.gif

..'OEM equipment'...poor guys need aftermarket help!
laugh.gif

------------------
Resident E38er

-97 NSX "Nina" #183

Originally posted by NSXPERT:
That's is a fake, Look at the web address and the address of the images, they don't match every other link on the page. Also the Image appear far below the quality of CNN (especially the graph)

NSXPERT

I agree. Definitely not an OEM CNN site. In fact, they are setting them up for a law suit if CNN finds out that they are imitating in this manner.

Regards.

Thats a buch of BS! men like fast cars cause they're scary and get us laid. Not to compensate for anything, thats what our boats are for.

Back