• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

BBS RSII Wheels 17x8 / 18x10

Status
Not open for further replies.
17x8 +38 Front
18x10 +45 Rear

Comes with hubcentric rings installed, and also 5mm spacers for the rear. I have had these for a couple years and IMHO they are great looking wheels. But it's time for a change and I'm moving on to a different look. As you can see, the center caps aren't perfect around the "BBS" logo. They also have some curb scratches and scuffs on the stainless trim ring around the outer edge of the wheels. Last I checked, BBS in Atlanta can install new trim rings for you if desired, but these weren't bad enough in my mind to be worth the effort. Sorry about the wet photos, it was raining. I can take some dry photos upon request, and larger pics are in my gallery:
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=1216&ppuser=18698

This is for the wheels only, without tires, so shipping cost shouldn't be too much. SALE PENDING.

DSC01900.JPG

DSC019021.JPG

DSC019031.JPG

DSC01901.JPG

DSCF0094.JPG

DSCF0071.JPG

Last edited:
SOLD - Please close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back