BBK vs. Racing Brake Oversized Rotor Kit???

Is a BBK really worth the money over the racing brake oversize rotor kit?? Im asking in a NON track driven nsx.

Does the oversize rotor kit provide as much stopping power that youll ever need in a non track environment as a aftermarket bbk??

For most NA NSX's stock brakes or NA2's with proper pads and lines should to fine but i see you are Supercharged how much power are you making?

And how do you drive on the street?

Still 9 out of 10 times a big bkk is over kill.

You could how ever give Legend Type-II twin piston calipers a shot they have bigger pistons than the NSX and should fit your NA2 brackets although i haven't confirmed that 100%, plus they are cheap as well.

As was stated for a street only nsx properly maintained oem is fine.With all these folks putting on larger blingy wheels the oem brakes look puney/and don't match the asthetic,for that you should choose a good bbk,some cheapo ones will actualy perform worse than oem.

what are good street brake pads that have the least dusting???

the design of my work meisters actually compliment the stock calipers. they fill in the rest of the space, as not to make the stock brakes look small.

i might just go for a racing brake oversize rotor kit, slotted/drilled rotors, and paint the calipers red with white letters.

what are good street brake pads that have the least dusting???

the design of my work meisters actually compliment the stock calipers. they fill in the rest of the space, as not to make the stock brakes look small.

i might just go for a racing brake oversize rotor kit, slotted/drilled rotors, and paint the calipers red with white letters.

hate to say it but the oem will probably be your least dusting.

hate to say it but the oem will probably be your least dusting.

Or something from Autozone..... and hate to say it but the Autozone, Pep Boys, etc pads are just as good as OEM for 1/4 of the price.

Autozone Wearever Gold pads $30 tested at Mid Ohio and as good if not better than OEM - which still suck on the track. :biggrin:

Back