• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Bay Area: Black '02 at Los Gatos Auto Mall

LG Automall? They're the easiest and hardest dealers I've dealt with.....very easy to get good pricing, but very hard to get them off your back once you get the good pricing....maybe my bad.

Maybe innapropriate forum, but in context worth adding that I bought my H2 from them and was very happy with the experience.

I looked at that Black '02 the other day, the new headlights definitely stand out on the black in particular.

JS

8000RPM said:
Hey Blue, what do you mean by getting them off your back?

i was there for a black NSX they had and after figuring out all the numbers (NSX final sale and my S2000 trade in), i realized that the NSX (few miles) had a very strange sound during acceleration. i walked from the dealership politely with some excuses. they couldn't take no for an answer and kept me there for 4 hours! anyways, i still managed to escape without losing a hair on my head.....the sales guy was persistent and called me for the next 4 or so months......boy were they desperate and that showed the NSX really had some major problems.

hey 8000, when i was there over a year ago, i saw a '98 black listed for $77k (blue book) and i got them to come down on the price to about $52k!!

hmm....i wonder if that $72k on the 2002 can be brought down as well....i doubt they'll go down to the 50k or even mid-60s. what do you think?

Blue Knight said:
i was there for a black NSX they had and after figuring out all the numbers (NSX final sale and my S2000 trade in), i realized that the NSX (few miles) had a very strange sound during acceleration. i walked from the dealership politely with some excuses. they couldn't take no for an answer and kept me there for 4 hours! anyways, i still managed to escape without losing a hair on my head.....the sales guy was persistent and called me for the next 4 or so months......boy were they desperate and that showed the NSX really had some major problems.

i bet you can bring the 02 down to around 68-70k area.. if you want another year, you will probably see 02's for around 60-64k...

Back