• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Bas... Amazing customer service!!! +++AAA Buy with confidence!

Hello Primers, I'm here to share my experience with our fellow member Bas. I'd like to say that Bas is a great addition to our community. I recently purchased a set of Spoon Aero mirrors from him and let me tell you, this has to be one of the smoothest online transactions I've had. Responses were super fast and shipping was even faster! I sent funds on 7.18 and received the package on 7-22. Bas was nice enough to email packaged photos and even notified me when the package was finally delivered. Packing was extremely secure, no chance for ANY damages. Buy with confidence, an awesome guy, super professional, amazing customer service!!! :smile:

Take care Bas, and thanks again for all your help.

Hi,

Bas is an excellent primer and an awesome guy.

i was the seller in a couple transactions, and have nothing but excellent things
to say about him (hope he feels the same with me)

All the best Bas,
Nuno

Back