Bamboo Room-Schaumburg, il.=free entry from me for life

Anyone that is interested in going to the bamboo room, just pm me your first and last names and the people that are coming with you and i can get you in the door and vip for free.

I can also do vip parties, such as bachelor, bachelorette, b-day, etc....

This place is the best suburban bar/club around and is filled with all age groups. There is also a restaurant and cafe attached to have a nice dinner before heading to the dance floor.

if anyone is interested evere, reply back or let me know.

for more info, check out www.bamboochicago.com to get a quick look at the place as well as directions.

also *IMPORTANT* check out www.richardgarcia.com. it takes 30 seconds to fill out the vip list section and you will be on the vip for life. no cover and no waiting in lines.

Please take advantage of this while it lasts. I can sign anyone up.

Thank you

Jim

Your link is not working.

and sign me up for life

actually 2 weekends ago there was a red one in the parking lot, but didnt see anyone by it and it looked stock.

just let me know the names of ll the people you are bringing including your self along with the day you are going to go and i will take care of it.

come on guys, take advantage of this. for all of you looking for new places to go to on the weekends, this is one to check out.

They also have a restaraunt and cafe connected to it, so this isnt just some kids hangout.

for more info check out the website. anyone interested in going this weekend, pm me or reply back.

thanks

im usually there on friday nights, but i dont have to be there for you to take advantage of this. all u have to do is let me know the first and last names of all the people going and i will put you on the list.

vip parking? lol, theirs valet i could possibly hook u up with that for free as well.

Do I have to leave the keys with the valet if my car is parked up front? I've read too many horror stories of valet guys taking cars out for joy rides....can't risk it, especially when there's a nitrous bottle in the back :D

-awais

i cant really say yes or no to what valet do. all i know is valet parking is not too far from the entrance. i have never heard of any problems, but im not saying their hasnt been any prblems.

just let me know what u wanna do.

went there lastnight and saw the red nsx one there again. wasnt in vip, i wonder if he knows about this site.

Back