BAM!!! Black is back!!!

So you like the new paint job on the Metro bus? I have heard the new black paint looks good, especially with the tinted windows. So how is the bus pass treating you?

Seeing is believing…for example, we are still waiting to see pictures of your wife, two kids, double stroller (which you fit in the NSX trunk), and the CTSC? :tongue: :wink: :biggrin:

Way to go Z!!!

Paul, it sounds like you are questioning Z's NSX ownership... completely understandable in this day and age. Now, I don't claim to be any sort of expert in these types of matters, but it's my understanding that photographing some sort of food on the vehicle's hood is the most widely accepted method to establish vehicle ownership.

So Z, I think all you need to do is get some Chili's Citrus Fire Margarita Grilled Chicken and Lime Shrimp Fajita, topped with spicy garlic and pico de gallo on the hood, near the Acura badge, and snap some pix. It probably wouldn't hurt to throw some Boneless Shanghai Wings with Spicy-Cool Wasabi-Ranch Dressing on the doorsill, too... just make sure it does not block the number plate. Cool? :)

Don’t get me wrong Ojas, I will be so excited if Z is back; however, I should say he has never really stopped talking with us or hanging out with us. I guess it could be better said, I will be so happy to see Z back in the drivers seat of an NSX! :smile:

Back to my first post, it appears you and I are on the same page since we have seen all the PM’s where Z has cried wolf…show us the PICS! :tongue:

P.S. I only give Z a hard time about the bus pass because of a post he made in another thread… :wink:

NSX FoYoAss said:
Right now, I have a bus pass..........but very very soon! I shall be back.....to the dark side!!!!

To all who disbelieve, know this, I will once again rome these crazy Houston streets....slammed, yes, bling blinging, ofcourse. Jamming 2Pac, you know it! Soon children, very soon. I will once again bask in the glory. :cool:

So when's the next Houston meet???? :biggrin:

2Pac rocks! There's always Fox and Hound for brewskies...
There's a January drive on the 13th in Austin I believe.

"I want to believe"- Moulder:biggrin:

I'm game! I know there's a Metro bus stop right there. :tongue:

Btw, school is out, schedule is open, party hardy!

Pics of Food on Acura badge wont' work either. He has an integra IIRC and could be showing a pic of the Acura Integra badge.:tongue:

Tomorrow will work for me..

Zake is no longer viable place since the owner sold it. Our NSX contact is gone also. Such a shame since that place had so much energy.

Energy is married man code for "ladies!" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

NSX FoYoAss said:
Energy is married man code for "ladies!" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Don't be breaking my codes in a public forum. :tongue:

OH NO !!!..... I'm still out of town and won't be back until Thursday....lets make it either Thursday or Friday and I'll get the first round....

You have to give a little bit more than that Nick since you owe the first rounds anyways:biggrin:

loNfastNSX said:
WHAT UP HOMMIES??????

I wanna see the new Black Bling Bling as well Z!!!!!

(Ill be back reaallllllllllly soon too):wink:

Patrick, long time bro! Welcome back to the forums at least. I did the samething, jumped back on the forums, and then finally took the plunge, again! Man, feels just as good as the first time. :eek: :tongue:

synergy004 said:
Good news Z, couldn;t resist eh!

Patrick I will try to hit you up sometime, just impossible to get internet here.

laters

gil

Gil, what can I say, I'm bringing sexy back! :biggrin:

Take care,
- Z

Koolaid!!!!! :biggrin:

Patience is a virtue.

Shortly, I'm doing some updating, should be put back together by the end of next week.

I'm thinking 5 star wheels.....16/17's, 17/18's, or 18/19's? Maybe all 3! :eek:

Btw, this one is not getting away. :wink:

Take care,
- Z

NSX FoYoAss said:
Koolaid!!!!! :biggrin:

Patience is a virtue.

Shortly, I'm doing some updating, should be put back together by the end of next week.

I'm thinking 5 star wheels.....16/17's, 17/18's, or 18/19's? Maybe all 3! :eek:

Btw, this one is not getting away. :wink:

Take care,
- Z

Im feeling that mang!!!!

The next one is gonna be my LONG TIME LOVE!!!!!!! Holla at me bro.. I wanna check it out! Its been so long since Ive smelled the NSX smell and burned my arm on the armrest logo....:frown: memories....

But then again Ricky temps me with the SC once in a while and its a love/hate feeling.... Aghhhh... :biggrin:

Back