Baltimore Convention Center

I maybe down in Baltimore in the next few weeks at the convention center......wheres a good place to stay with parking for my car ? Im thinking about staying at the days inn right now....its close to the convention center and parking is 12 bucks a day.

I wouldn't park my NSX in Baltimore at all. We have a parking pass for the Pratt street garage and those spaces are TINY. My wife's CRV is dented up from years of parking in there. I'm about 45 minutes north of Baltimore, you can leave your car at my house and take a cab in if you want.

All the underground parking that i've been in have very small spaces. Call ahead and find out if the valet services will be responsible if any damage occurs. I would also do a walk around the car with a supervisor before hand and take pictures for proof in the event that your car gets dinged.

hlweyl said:
I wouldn't park my NSX in Baltimore at all. We have a parking pass for the Pratt street garage and those spaces are TINY. My wife's CRV is dented up from years of parking in there. I'm about 45 minutes north of Baltimore, you can leave your car at my house and take a cab in if you want.

All the underground parking that i've been in have very small spaces. Call ahead and find out if the valet services will be responsible if any damage occurs. I would also do a walk around the car with a supervisor before hand and take pictures for proof in the event that your car gets dinged.

Humm Maybe I will just bring the beater car down then its a 2002 TL but still better then getting my Nsx beat up....any idea how the parking is at the Days Inn ?

donwon said:
Yeah any parking garage downtown isnt safe at all not to mention the roads in the city are crap. Anyone can walk in there, and do whatever they want. Carefull!

Maybe I will take a bus down then.....thanks for the heads up.

Back