• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Ballerbolts.com BEWARE!!!!

I placed an order on 8th (its the 25th today) for some burnt titanium bolts for my CT strut tower brace. Still have not received anything and when I check my order status it has not changed from "will ship in 1-3 business days". After numerous attempts to contact via e-mail and phone (which goes to voicemail and is full) I have gotten no reply. I'm confident my money is lost which is a bummer since these Ti bolts were ~$10 each...

I would certainly not recommend any future purchases from them.

Sucks to hear. For such a "baller" product, they should step up and say something...or at least give you a refund..

If you paid via PayPal or credit card, dispute the charge. If you sent cash, well....

Their website says they are in Texas... Post a comment in the local area about them and see if somebodyy can swing by and see if they are real or fake. If they were in the Atlanta I'd do it for a fellow NSX'r

Debit card :-/

Debit card is still protected by the Visa or Mastercard policies. Call your bank and do a "charge back". Reason "did not receive goods". It will then be up to the seller to prove that they did in fact ship you the product you ordered. When you do a charge back, the funds should be credited back to your account while they are investigating. Generally, that can be up to 90 days. You want to get the filed with your bank asap. It may be best to call the phone number on the back of your card and not your local branch to file that charge back.

Last edited:
Last year I stumbled upon their website and saw their NSX bolt kit so I e-mailed them to ask a few Qs. They never replied so they clued me in not to order anything..

Back