Ball and Meet...

Had fun ballin it up with a few friends in Irvine. Also had a little car meet. Used my iPhone (2nd gen) so quality isn't the best. Enjoy the pictures.

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0272.jpg

Nice! Good collection of Honda history.

P.S.-- for some reason that ball sitting in front of that car reminds me of the game "Hungry Hungry Hippos"! :confused:

It was great! Anyone interested in joining should come out tomorrow! PM me for details!

I totally would except I'm dealing with a major project all weekend at work :(

Is this something you guys do regularly? Irvine isn't too far for me...

this sounds fun!!

I got there pretty late, still had time for a game with Brian, Long, and Tyler.

It seems the lot is pretty full with the Soccer crowd earlier in the morning, they were all taking off around 12:30-1PM... last time the lot was pretty empty (around 12:30PM), this time, it was pretty full.

I will try to wake up earlier for the next one, or perhaps everyone else can wake up later :tongue:

Here are the pics Tyler took of his s-20,000:

DSC00880.JPG

DSC00881.JPG

DSC00882.JPG

DSC00883.JPG

Finally a better pic! hehe It was a last minute bball meet but turned out nice. We got a little workout and a nice tan.

Next time we plan to let everyone know in advance. If anyone is interested in joining us possibly next sunday please add yourself to this list. We are planning a bigger event with the S2K guys and BBQ by the pool after the BBALL meet. What do you guys think?

Finally a better pic! hehe It was a last minute bball meet but turned out nice. We got a little workout and a nice tan.

Next time we plan to let everyone know in advance. If anyone is interested in joining us possibly next sunday please add yourself to this list. We are planning a bigger event with the S2K guys and BBQ by the pool after the BBALL meet. What do you guys think?
That was a so fun yesterday. Too bad I missed John by barely 30 secs.

Brian,

Since this event is fully sponsored by Prospeed, any chance that you might throw in a Prospeed turbo kit for raffle?:biggrin:

I am down for b-balling next Sunday or most of daily evenings.

Haha Jason.. Its on!! clipshow vs lakeshow!

Hey by the way I just got my Iphone.. so in a few hours text me your numbers.. .as my old verizon phone broke and I lost all of them!! It should be switched over in the next hour or so... (jason, john, brian, eric, tyler, long etc...)

Haha Jason.. Its on!! clipshow vs lakeshow!

Hey by the way I just got my Iphone.. so in a few hours text me your numbers.. .as my old verizon phone broke and I lost all of them!! It should be switched over in the next hour or so... (jason, john, brian, eric, tyler, long etc...)

Finally joining the Iphone crew! I think everyone has an Iphone now! =)

Here "we" come? You nicknamed yourself after kobe.

Yellow Mamba I believe to be a clone of Kobe in every way.. EXCEPT for the egotistical, criminal aspects... He happens to play for the other team in town and has vowed to dominate anyone who represents the real Kobe or the team he plays for! :redface::tongue::biggrin:

..sounded good.. maybe I'm just bored at work already.

Yellow Mamba I believe to be a clone of Kobe in every way.. EXCEPT for the egotistical, criminal aspects... He happens to play for the other team in town and has vowed to dominate anyone who represents the real Kobe or the team he plays for! :redface::tongue::biggrin:

..sounded good.. maybe I'm just bored at work already.

Well said Chad! I'm the good clone! lol :biggrin:

Back