Balck Teg Type R in Austin

In March of 2000, Acura of Pasadena had a black ITR sitting on the showroom floor. It looked really sharp in black and I did momentarily think about buying it (especially because I could easily afford the sticker price). Then I remembered why I came...the red NSX-T that was sitting next to it.

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Originally posted by David:
Wasn't sure where to post this, but McDavid Acura in Ausitn has a really pretty black Integra Type R in stock. Didn't know they even came in this color. Really, really nice looking.

Are you talking about the used one by the #14 Zanardi out at the front of the entrance of the pre-owned section? If you are, it's kinda funny how it almost mirrors akira3d's situation; black Integra Type R by a Red NSX, a Zanardi in this case.

Edit: I can't spell...

[This message has been edited by Zuerst (edited 28 January 2003).]

Originally posted by Zuerst:
Are you talking about the used one by the #14 Zanardi out at the front of the entrance of the pre-owned section?

That would be the one. Two very nice cars. I was surprised at how nice the black Teg looked with the Type R trim. If I ever do a project ITR, I will definitely borrow heavily from that scheme.

[This message has been edited by David (edited 29 January 2003).]

Doesn't seem to be on their website though.
frown.gif

Regards.

Back