• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

BadCarma Custom NSX nitrous kit complete

I am selling my last BadCarma n20 custom kit. if you want more power and better A/F THEN A 10K SUPERCHARGER this will do it.
1,000 dollars plus shipping

THINK ITS STEEP, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR.
keep in mind you pay 1000 for a muffler OR HEADERS that gives you 20 hp

kit is 50-75 or 90 TO WHEELS! you can change at will, but as stated if you wont prep car will not offer support other then large amount of install docs pics wire diagrams ectera

require buyer to complete engine prep to receive tech support during entire install. if you know your spray the directions are bullet proof

best regards David
PS First I will take it followed by pm gets it. if you dont post I will take it here no deal. post here then follow up with pm
PRICE IS FIRM PLEASE DONT EVEN TRY, I WILL BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO HELP YOU IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT KEEPING YOUR ENGINE SAFE WHILE SPRAYING. PICS ARE COMING! DONT PM FOR PICS THEY WILL BE UP VERY SOON.

Back