• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BAD EXPERIENCE w/member EVOF575GTC

NSXPRIME members, PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY FROM NSXPRIME MEMBER!!!! EVOF575GTC
BELOW IS AN EMAIL SENT TO USER "evof575gtc"
I have nothing further to say on the matter other than this post. I feel it thoroughly explains the matter in full. Also the named dollar amount in the email reflects the fabrication costs ONLY. I didn't include the costs of labor, and paint as those costs have NO bearing on the sold item.

Alert
Subject: Erick
To: <[email protected]>

Erick,
I am sending this email to you in the most polite and professional manner that I can muster.

Your post on NSXPRIME specifically reads: "Marga Hills replica side skirts. fits all years.
they are new and unused.
i had them test fitted already and they fit good.
they are black gel coated, but will require paint."
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66800&highlight=marga+hills

I emailed you and specifically asked if there is anything I needed to do to hang the side skirts on my car. Your response from your email "as far as mounting. you wont need brackets. just self tapping screw. but if you choose to, you can use brackets. brackets aren't included, but you can pick some up from home depot fairly cheap. this replaces the factory side skirts."

After receiving the side skirts from you that I purchased based off of your post on NSXPrime.com I was pleased that they arrived undamaged.
However, after taking them to a professional body shop here in St. Louis I was told by the shop that these side skirts WILL NOT just bolt on. They would require extensive fiberglass work in order to be installed correctly.
The fabrication fees I will now have to pay are $450.00 I will have to pay this just to get these side skirts to fit, and look like they half way belong on the car.

I informed you in a previous email sent that I was EXTREMELY DISPLEASED. Also that I would like to have my money back and that I would ship the side skirts back to you once I was refunded. Therein I would be taking a loss on the shipping costs. I don't even care about the shipping. I simply asked for the common courtesy of my money back.

I could resell these side skirts. But then I would be doing to someone else what you've done to me. By not responding to my emails, you have displayed a total lack of respect and a lack of integrity.

I will post this email on NSXPRIME with your screen name listed for all to read. This email could have been prevented and avoided had you replied with even the simplest SORRY.

Regards,
Joe Hendrickson

Back