Back in the game!

Signed up for Prime this week because it is by far the best Forum in the world.

Just took delivery of a new toy...........02 Silverstone/Onyx #59! I had 2002 Berlina Black/Camel #240 but gave it up to get in to offshore fishing. I would love to know how my former ride is doing! As all of you know, the pain of withdrawl is too much so I found a fantastic NSX to fulfill that emptiness. Look forward to getting back in to the NSX fun.

Welcome back to the forum!

Did you buy the modded one (CTSC, Brembo) out of Key Largo? I almost pulled the trigger on that one and let it get away.

Yep! Still need to get it fully inspected and tuned so we can see what she'll do. It came with all the records........unbelievable cost basis the seller had in it.

Bro, seemed like a sweet deal. Enjoy your CTSC'd beast:biggrin:

That is plan A! Can hardly wait to get it tuned and detailed out.

Congrats! Another boomeranger...too cool.

Were you looking for a silverstone, or just got a good deal on this one? Black is my personal favorite, but I promise that you'll really enjoy the ease of keeping a silverstone clean. :smile:

I was just looking for a reasonable deal on one with a good mod pakg. Actually, the perfect car would have been black like my first one.

I just got to drive it (work & weather let up) and it is awesome! The CTSC and bigger brakes make all the difference. Once I get it perfect I'll post some pictures. Should be a few weeks.

Just sitting here feeling like a 10 year old on Christmas Eve...........So much fun coming!

Finally a rival on this forum!

There is now someone with an avatar that rivals the quality of mine!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Love it!!!

The Gatornation represents on Prime!

Go Gators!

Warren
(Gainesville Gator 1969-present)

Gatornation member since 1981! Warren, look forward to meeting you and all the other Brilliant folks who live for NSX time.

Finally a rival on this forum!

There is now someone with an avatar that rivals the quality of mine!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Love it!!!

The Gatornation represents on Prime!

Go Gators!

Warren
(Gainesville Gator 1969-present)

That reminds me, sending you the powerpoint presentation via e-mail of all the gatorheadlines after we won the national championship.

Congrats on the new car Gatorhound

Apparently many of us got that excellent UF education. Must be why buying an NSX was such a clear choice.

Back