Back in the fold

:biggrin:
Just got home with the car !!!!!!!!! 1998 spa yellow with 21k miles.... in pristine condition !!!!!!!!!!! having had a white 96, i have been without for the past year..... had to sell the 96 to free up cash to build my house... well the house got done and i got itchy for another X..... looked for about a month and found this bad boy up in Seattle Washington.... bought the car from one of the most ANAL guys i have ever met in my life..... and it shows in the condition of his cars.....anyways, can someone help with uploading pictures please???? i tried to but Prim,e says the file is too big..... and i do not know how to resize..... i would like to post a pix of the car here and then then wheels in the parts for sale section... the car has SSR Intragal A2 wheels on it and i dont like them and will be selling.... any help with the pix will be appriciated.... look forward to getting out and together with others.....Dave :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

There are a few ways, but if you have XP paint is probably the easiest.

Open the file in paint, go to Image, click Stretch/skew. Enter 25% for the length and width...that should bring it down to a managable size.

ok... with help from splitz, let try this..... heres 1 pix, hope it shows...

Attachments

• DSC00674b.JPG
    DSC00674b.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 255
Nice!! Congratulations!!

ONEADAM12 said:
:biggrin:
Just got home with the car !!!!!!!!! 1998 spa yellow with 21k miles.... in pristine condition !!!!!!!!!!! having had a white 96, i have been without for the past year..... had to sell the 96 to free up cash to build my house... well the house got done and i got itchy for another X..... looked for about a month and found this bad boy up in Seattle Washington.... bought the car from one of the most ANAL guys i have ever met in my life..... and it shows in the condition of his cars.....anyways, can someone help with uploading pictures please???? i tried to but Prim,e says the file is too big..... and i do not know how to resize..... i would like to post a pix of the car here and then then wheels in the parts for sale section... the car has SSR Intragal A2 wheels on it and i dont like them and will be selling.... any help with the pix will be appriciated.... look forward to getting out and together with others.....Dave :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm interested in your wheels. Sending a pm now.

Back