B-Ball Action For NSX Prime

Ok Gents and Ladies here's a little action to help LUD with the web site. I have $100 dollars that says the Kentucky Wild Cats will win the NCAA tournament.If anyone wants to put up $100 aganst me the worst case scenario is that if I lose LUD just gets my $100. If I win the NSX Prime site gets $100 from everyone who bets against me. Either way the site wins.Lets see who will back there mouth and team with some $$$$$$$$$$$$.

[This message has been edited by AKUDOU (edited 19 March 2003).]

I assume that you will be putting your $$$$$ where your mouth is by matching EACH member's $100 bet, dollar for dollar, against your beloved kittens.

Bob

Originally posted by RSO 34:
I assume that you will be putting your $$$$$ where your mouth is by matching EACH member's $100 bet, dollar for dollar, against your beloved kittens.

Bob
Not!!!!!!Put up any amount you want if you lose it goes to LUD.

[/QUOTE]Not!!!!!!Put up any amount you want if you lose it goes to LUD.

[/B][/QUOTE]

And here I thought you were willing to put your money behind your team.........

Not!!!!!!Put up any amount you want if you lose it goes to LUD.

[/QUOTE]

And here I thought you were willing to put your money behind your team.........[/B][/QUOTE]I have $100 more than you have on my team!

Let's see your other handicapping skills. How about joining other NSXers here:
http://marchmania2003.usatoday.com to register. Then join the nsx pool.

Just like an attorney will argue about anything,knowing that pick your team and put up your 100.00 and I'll match you.Now what do you say? I say its just money either way for LUD.

Back