• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Awesome service at SOS - Wade and Jeff

I recently came back from a road trip in my 95 T from Austin, TX to Sedona, AZ....I had wanted to drop by SOS while passing through Phoenix and even though I had already passed them up and was on my way north, my intuition made me turn around and go straight to their shop....Wade was super friendly and gave me a tour of the facility....it was awesome seeing all the NSXs/S2Ks there being worked on...before I left, I asked if they could take a look at my car and do a thorough inspection...glad I did....engine bay had grease flung all over (can't wait to clean that one..good times)...fkn cv boot band slipped...wouldn't have made it back to Austin....Wade was kind enough to squeeze me in for an emergency cv boot job despite being swamped with work...I met Jeff, one of the mechanics....he was super thorough...said he had worked on these cars for 7 years and was also an NSX owner himself....he torqued everything to spec, found a couple missing bolts (one was crucial), and topped off my transmission fluid...I was shocked that one of my caster bolts had come loose and was finger-tight....regardless, it's not worth my time to bitch about those things or try and accuse anyone who has worked on it in the past....I'm just thrilled the issues were caught in time and fixed...anyway, they sent me on my way to Sedona and then i scheduled them to do the other 3 boots for my peace of mind on my way back to Austin...everything went smoothly and without a hitch the second time around....they went above and beyond and totally exceeded my expectations...thank you guys!

and as a side note, Sedona is NOT NSX friendly lol....scraped so many driveways there, i was getting used to the sound....i think i may have ground off a quarter of an inch from my front lip in the city haha...

Back