Originally posted by Nsxotic:

nice shot... the spa yellow pearl must be the hardest color to photograph...always seems to turn out dull looking. Sounds like pearl doesnt respond well to cameras.

------------------
jack of all trades, master of some.

Very nice. Not sure I like the color though.
wink.gif

The Yellow looks great!
Blue is tough to photograph
as well, but sometimes I get
lucky and catch the pearl too.

TB

[This message has been edited by Single Samurai (edited 10 April 2002).]

CK,

Don't worry, I'm still trying to get the
project done for all to enjoy. If you
need a quick fix .... email me.

Take care,

TB

Danggit!!! I couldn't listen to the post title and ignore. Too many freakin' replies got me curious!!

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 11 April 2002).]

BTW, your avatar kinda reminds me of some sorta VF-1S Strike Variant w/booster packs.
tongue.gif

If someone doesn't know what the heck I'm talking about, then they're probably not in their late twenties or early thirties.

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 11 April 2002).]

nsxotic: do you have any high-res shots of that pic? 1600 x 1200 or 1024 x 768?? I really like that pic...looks like promising desktop background image.

------------------
jack of all trades, master of some.

I think you may have been behind me on Sample Rd. yesterday. I was in a white convertible vette. Your top was off and the music was jamming...

The car looks nice!

Yes, I was behind you on Sample most likely as I sometimes take that route to work instead of the Sawgrass. What NSX do you have or are you in the process? And yes, I do have 50 very high res. pics of the car. A few will be posted in the owners' gallery when Lud gets to it, including the one in my avatar. I just installed the MOMO combat shifter with the yellow back. It looks awesome. Nice compliment to the interior.

Back