• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Autovation Customer Service

Just wanted to let everyone know about the great customer service that Anthony from Autovation had provided in my purchase of NSX parts.

I've been corresponding with Anthony regarding a monitor mounting bracket for the navpod, and taking the advice from another member who had done the same project as me (except his navigation screen was of a different brand and dimensions) I went to Autovation to purchase the same mounting equipment.

After recognizing an apparent delay in my order, I asked Anthony what might have been happening. He had explained that the machine needed to be reprogrammed to cut my specific mounting bracket. Not having known this, I explained that this part was the only thing keeping my project from completion and had caused the people I have been working with to come off our original expected timeline and consider other options for mounting a screen into the navpod.

Anthony then encountered some difficulties regarding the dimensions of my monitor and asked if I could provide more information about the product. I sent some pictures and asked about the product I was trying to explain, and he told me honestly that I was buying a product I didn't really need due to the specific dimensions of my screen (I could do without it). I was glad he told me this when he could have easily taken my money and sold me the product anyway. I thanked him for the sound advice, and told him I would use the credit towards other products from his company, which he then provided at a great price for my troubles!

I was happy to see that Anthony was not intending to simply capitalize off the situation and was able to provide sound advice despite it conflicting with any interest he might have being a merchant to the NSX community. I was satisfied with my interactions with the company and with the great customer service he had provided me throughout the entire process.

-Dan

Back