automatic performance?

From what has been said here, yes. You only run into problem with Supercharging due to the relatively weak auto transmission.

auto performance

is your car an auto? is so did you notice a real improvement with the upgrades? i just dont wanna waste any cash. and also, how does the auto sound with an exhaust system? thanks.

Just an intake and exhaust is not really going to do anything besides an increase in sound. You have to change out the restrctive stock exhaust manifold to a header to reap all the benefits of changing the intake and exhaust.

You will notice that the car will pull a little harder, but it will still come no where close to a performance of a stock manual even in 3.0L form.

Re: auto performance

Inflight said:
is your car an auto? is so did you notice a real improvement with the upgrades? i just dont wanna waste any cash. and also, how does the auto sound with an exhaust system? thanks.

My car is 5-speed.

I have driven a 92 auto with Comptech I/H/E and it felt pretty good. I have never driven a stock auto.

My guess would be an auto with i/h/e would put out 270HP just like a stock manual.

Re: Re: auto performance

NetViper said:
My guess would be an auto with i/h/e would put out 270HP just like a stock manual.

However, since the drivetrain loss is greater on an auto, the power that actually makes it to the wheels is much less.

Back