Auto show

Anyone planning on attending the auto show in NYC? Perhaps we can coordinate one or more dates and have people meet down there.

Bob

Hi, Bob,

When is the show (sorry about the ignorance)? Perhaps, I may be interested in driving down there from Boston.

RSO 34 said:
April 18-27th at the Jacob Javits Center.

I hope to be going with a few buddies on Wed the 23 we usually meet around 6:30pm:confused: :)

Oh, I thought that it was in early May :( Ahh.., I have a deadline in two weeks.

Hey Bob,

Long time! Amanda and I will be arriving in NYC Friday morning with plans to attend the auto show Saturday morning at like 10 am. I am buying e-tickets on the web site to avoid the lines.

Rich

I may try this wkend .Sat at 10:00 is too early for me,and I'm not sure if it will be Sat or Sun but lets keep in touch and if I do show up I'll bring the cell phone.

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately this weekend is not going to work for me. I was thinking about the 26th or 27th. If this works for anyone let me know.

Thanks,
LarryB

Here is the link for the auto show:

http://www.autoshowny.com/

You can purchase tickets online and save a big hassle by not waiting in line at the Javits.

Please note that Saturday hours do not start until 11:00A.M.

The Don and I will be meeting at the Acura display at 11 this Saturday if anyone is interested in hooking up.

Bob

docjohn said:
Sat at 10:00 is too early for me

How about if I entice you by bringing some mri's with me so you can salivate over a juicy herniated nucleus pulposus at L5-S1 with cord involvement when not looking at the cars?

Bob,LOL you are my shining light of nomenclatural jurisprudince.I hope I can tear,get it? myself away from work long enough to meet yous guys.Private me a cell#.If I do show up it would be around 1:00.Peace out.

As of right now, we have Rich H. and Amanda, Peter Mills, The Don and myself as definites for Saturday morning with DocJohn a definite maybe depending upon his beauty sleep. If anyone else is thinking of stopping by, private me and I will give you my cell phone in case you get to the show later than we are meeting at the Acura display.

Bob

Bob ,you obviously don't sleep much!:p

docjohn said:
Bob ,you obviously don't sleep much!:p

That's because I am too busy being involved in litigation over mis-read, misunderstood and similar departures from the good and accepted medical practices of radiological studies by film critics who call themselves radiologists.

:D

In between posting to prime of course!:D Judge to Bob :"Counselor can you please remove that pc from your desk and pay attention to the procceedings"

Now boys play nice or uncle Pete will send you to your rooms

Had a great time yesterday -- Thanks for the laughs.

Sorry I missed you guys Saturday. It was so cold in NYC Friday we decided to go to the show that morning. To enjoy walking the city on the nicer days.

Dr. John sorry I did not get your message until Sunday night. I hope you were able to locate the group.

RichH

no worries Rich,we had a brief but nice time together.Too many people and not enough space,or not enough interresting sports cars.The people watching became more fun.

Back