• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Authentic Black pair of Bride Seats: Stradia Sport and EURO II

Up for sale is a pair of authentic Bride seats that will be a perfect complement to your NSX. Fitment is perfect since I have these exact same seats in my NSX except in Red. You can tell I love these seats since I bought the exact same models for both my cars!

I chose the Stradia Sport for the driver’s side for more support and also to gain 2” of headroom!

The EURO II for the passenger side was picked for comfort and easy of entry/exit for my girl.

Combined the seats saved me about 20lbs of weight over the oem seats as well which was a nice bonus.

Prefer to sell as a pair and local buyers get priority since I don’t want to ship if possible.

Seats will require the Bride RO rails to install into the NSX, uses the stock OEM seatbelts, etc.

This is the Red seats in my NSX (only for comparison purpose, NOT FOR SALE!)
seats3.jpg

Local norcal or buyers who can come pickup get PRIORITY as I prefer not to ship these items.

Everything on my car is in MINT condition and these items are no exceptions.

Seats have no tears, stains, etc.

Driver side is Bride Stradia Sport sitting on a Bride L/R rail $1300

Pass. Side is a Bride EURO II sitting on a Bride MO RO rail $850

DSCN4678.jpg

brideseats_1.jpg

brideseats_2.jpg

brideseats_3.jpg

brideseats_4.jpg

Last edited:
Back