[Austin] Saturday, April 17 - Tourmaster's Special Bluebonnet Tour

[Austin] Saturday, April 24 - Tourmaster's Special Bluebonnet Tour

With abundant rain this past fall and winter a very good bluebonnet season is expected. It will be a perfect time to get out to the hill country to enjoy all the bluebonnets, spring colors, and beautiful views.

So, mark your calendars for the next bluebonnet tour. We will glide across the hill country at an enjoyable, unscary pace on some of the best bluebonnet viewing roads with several bluebonnet fields and scenic spots along our path.

Open to sports cars of all makes and models. Here's a photo of our group from the last bluebonnet tour.

For the entire program, click here. I hope you will consider joining us for this adventurous day trip.

The Tourmaster

A15.jpg

Last edited:
Re: [Austin] Saturday, April 24 - Tourmaster's Special Bluebonnet Tour

bluebonnet_picture_mod.jpg

Come join us for an adventure through the hill country! 24 special people have already registered. Lets get to 37! That's the magic number we need to reach by April 2nd to make this event happen. So, if you've been undecided or just haven't made the time to register yet, now is the time to come forward so the Tourmaster can finalize the plans for the day.

You are not likely to find a more enjoyable bluebonnet touring experience in all of Texas. So, come join us!

Click here for details and registration.

Last edited:

The tour is a GO! And it is two weeks away. 34 people have already registered and I trust a few late-deciders will register soon.

Come join us for an adventurous trip!

Here is a picture from near Mason yesterday:

20100401_mason_whitebluebonnet.jpg

Last edited:

Hey folks,

Forces of nature have caused us to reschedule our tour. The new date is Saturday, April 24th. So, you now have another chance to join us for this tour.

Hope to see some of you at our tour.

The Tourmaster

P.S. I would greatly appreciate it if a Moderator could correct the thread heading to reflect the correct date. Thank you.

Last edited:
Back