Austin - Otto Detailing / Osiris_x11 NSX spotted

A good buddy of mine, Chris, started an auto detail business here in the Austin area and recently spent some time with Osiris_x11's NSX.

www.ottodetailing.com is the web site. There are some before/after pictures which are quite impressive!

I think Osiris_x11 will chime in soon with his first-hand review, but here are some quick after snaps for now...

after-front.JPG
after-tree-reflection.JPG

For as long as I've known him, Chris has always been a professional, honest guy with a discerning eye for detail. He'll be doing my Miata and NSX soon. If you're in the Austin/Round Rock/Cedar Park area be sure to at least get an estimate from Chris / Otto Detailing when you need any detailing work done.
icon14.gif

Last edited:
If you don't mind me asking, where did he come up with Otto Detailing for a name?

Very close to my name which is why I ask, I don't want anyone to confuse anything....

I don't know for sure, but it is a variation of a screen name he's used for years.

Being phonetically equivalent to auto (as in automobiles), it's a good name for a gearhead.

Ojas

My buddy is going to be in Austin for HIN April 12th.
688_08_slide_149.jpg

Do you think Otto would be willing to come out to the convention center early in the morning to detail his car (I think Henry would also like his services).?

Let me know

Thanks

Hey Matt!

I spoke with Chris about your friend and possibly Henry and he can probably work out something. Would you shoot an email to [email protected] or call Chris at 512-773-1722 (same as the contact info listed at www.ottodetailing.com)?

I gave him your email address, but not sure if you're still using the same yahoo account.

Back