Austin NSX Sightings

I saw two 1991-1993 Sebring Silver NSXs today...

The first was at JC Autospec in Round Rock and looked stock. It might have been ghewgill's former NSX. I believe Decibel is current owner, but I could be wrong.

The second one was parked in town near the Terrazas Library. I don't think I've ever seen this one before. It didn't recognized the model of aftermarket wheels, but I think it had New Mexico plates.

Too bad I was in my Miata both times. :redface:

Last edited:
Round Rock / 620 area this evening

Much to my surprise, I saw '91-'01 Berlina-black NSX near my 'hood @ approx' 5.30pm (today) on 620 (headed East towards I-35), near the intersection w/ Wyoming Springs Drive (general area of Walgreens & Round Rock Medical Center). Darn'it, who was it?!?

I'll see red or silver NSX'es here & there around 'towne, but never a black one in my area! Neat-o... :D

I was in town today from 10am till 5 pm. I hope to be a part of the sightings in a few weeks. I DID see a really nice 03-04 cobra lowered with a beautiful exhaust note getting pulled over on the 130 tollr d(i think thats the name of it). It had to be 6 people in the car!!!!!:eek:

I was in town today from 10am till 5 pm. I hope to be a part of the sightings in a few weeks. I DID see a really nice 03-04 cobra lowered with a beautiful exhaust note getting pulled over on the 130 tollr d(i think thats the name of it). It had to be 6 people in the car!!!!!:eek:

Ko,

I was in Austin too. In a Corolla rental, and then with my TL, which I picked up; I didn't see you, though.:smile: I drive the 130 from south 183 to Hutto whenever I'm in town and I don't think I've ever seen a cop car on it. I rarely ever see anybody on it; I'm usually up on weekends, let's hope there is more traffic to pay the tolls on the week days.

You heading south on a permanent basis?

Miner

Saw a silver NSX last night turning from Bee Caves Rd. to Cuernavaca about 6:15 p.m.. Couldn't tell year as all I saw was the rear and taillights as it passed by me.

I was in my NSX in the right lane of Bee Caves waiting for the light to change.

Ko,

I was in Austin too. In a Corolla rental, and then with my TL, which I picked up; I didn't see you, though.:smile: I drive the 130 from south 183 to Hutto whenever I'm in town and I don't think I've ever seen a cop car on it. I rarely ever see anybody on it; I'm usually up on weekends, let's hope there is more traffic to pay the tolls on the week days.

You heading south on a permanent basis?

Miner

Yea. Austin is the final stop hopefully. I'll be living in the Cedar Park area.

Yea. Austin is the final stop hopefully. I'll be living in the Cedar Park area.

Last stop. Famous last words (I'll make move 6 next year).

My sister lives on the east side (towards Weberville) and in-laws in the Hutto side (NE), but Cedar Park is nice. A bit away from downtown, but nice area. When do you head down?

Miner

Last edited:
Last stop. Famous last words (I'll make move 6 next year).

My sister lives on the east side (towards Weberville) and in-laws in the Hutto side (NE), but Cedar Park is nice. A bit away from downtown, but nice area. When do you head down?

Miner

I've set up my move for the 2nd week in Jan of 09.

Saw a black NSX this morning - turned from Westlake Dr to 360 North. I was northbound on 360 and caught up to it after my light turned green.

Very surprised to see a female driver. Looked like a < 1994 car because I think it had the original wheels.

silver-bullet...

Somewhat late tonight (11-12'ish on Friday night, January 9th), noted a '91-'93 Sebring Silver NSX w/ an after-market exhaust around Nueces & 5th Street near the Warehouse District in 'towne.

Back