Austin NSX Mini-Meet - This Saturday?

Hey fellow Austinites,

It looks like the weather's going to be nice this weekend. Is anyone up for another little get-together? I'm not thinking of anything too fancy: just going for a drive and hanging out like we did a few weeks ago.

BTW: I don't mind letting someone else lead. :)

Man - I'd really like to meet some of the other Austin NSX owners. But this is holiday crunch time. No can do until the tree is decorated, the house has lights, and more of the shopping is done.

hofffam, Yeah, it's a busy time right now. I'm sure we can do another one after the holidays. I just wanted to take advantage of the nice weather.

NormRD, How about Saturday at noon? What works for you? I'm flexible. :)

I'll be moving into my new apartment, and I am also now NSX-less (head gasket went out, I think), but I can bring my new "ride" :) and meet up with ya'll, perhaps at Ski Shores, if they're open? It's close to where I am moving... Don't make any exceptions for me, but I will see if I can tag along a bit.

Yeah, saturday around noon works for me.

I could probably go on a short drive (lime creek or something) but couldn't go on a longer (time wise) one.

Also i have a couple buddies with other cars who would be interested in tagging along and hanging out.

richie

burbel,

That sucks about the head gasket. It'd still be cool for you to join!

Scin, NormRD,

Isn't there a little shopping center at Parmer and Avery Ranch Blvd, on the north-west side? Since it's close you guys and closer to were we want to go, how about we meet there at 11:30 and depart promptly at noon? Once folks show up, we can decide whether to just do Lime Creek or also take the "Cowburgring" route we took last time (which adds ~35 minutes).

TxChopperGuy,

I'm pretty sure I've seen your car downtown several times. Unless it's raining, we are definitately on for Saturday. See you then!

TxChopperGuy,

I'm pretty sure I've seen your car downtown several times. Unless it's raining, we are definitately on for Saturday. See you then![/QUOTE]

Cool. See you then.

Ojas...thanks for setting this up...perfect weather, had a great time...except of course seeing your ctsc powered zanardi pulling away from me :(

here are a few pics i snapped between shifiting
CIMG0108.JPG

CIMG0110.JPG

CIMG0115.JPG

CIMG0126.JPG

CIMG0120.JPG

Sorry this one is a little blurry
CIMG0118.JPG

Also here are two i snapped the day before after driving devil's backbone near wimberly
CIMG0098.JPG

CIMG0100.JPG

Back