Austin NSX Mini-Meet - This Saturday, Saint Patrick's Day?

The weather's nice. Anyone up for a cruise this Saturday (March 17) in Austin? I'm thinking of meeting somewhere in north Austin around 11, going for a drive, eating, ?, etc.

saint-patricks-day.gif

Hell yeah, I dunno about the St. Paddies day festivities as I live 100 miles away but I'm def. up for a drive. It's a little cloudy and humid here today.

Sounds fun...already have plans that afternoon, however might be able to meet up with you guys for a little while but gotta be someplace at noon.

:mad: They pretty much shut down 410 east, took me 40 minutes to get 20 miles. By the time I got thru I had 30 minutes to get 80 miles to Austin, so, uhm, yeah, I turned around :(. Next time I leave earlier, sorry.

Kwik Tip

Some ideas for those in Austin...
  • If you're not able to visit the forum regularly, at least subscribe to the Southcentral US region. That way, you'll get email updates.
  • Also be sure to register at Hill Country Drives for monthly drives. These are very well planned and attract a wide variety of cars.
  • There is also a car meet every Saturday evening (starting around 6 or 7 PM) at 620 & IH-35 in Round Rock. Several NSXs were there last week, as well as a lot of other nice cars and friendly folks.

See you soon!

Last edited:
Back